SHOP UPDATE 17/11
XMAS KO-FI DEAL: Use code "XMAS2023" for 40% off the entire "xmas 2023 sale" category!
The commission service is for personal use only, unless previously communicated otherwise.
|Lineart: Full body||€55|
|Color: Full body||€80|
Custom commissions available! Don't be afraid to message me with a special idea, such as half body, multiple characters or anything else (that's not against my Terms of Service)!Examples:
Additional fees may be applied in case of (but not limited to):
- extra item with the character
- lots of jewellery or complex clothing
- large wings
- extra character
- commission prioritization - the "rush fee" (+30%)
- commercial use
Fees vary depending on each individual request.
You are eligible for a 15% off discount if you're a member of the Vampire tier in my Ko-fi Membership at the time of requesting the commission. This discount will be automatically applied on the Ko-fi commission payment.
Commission Terms of Service
Last updated: 7th July 2023
The Artist reserves the right to reject, cancel or stop working on a Commission in case of rude/inappropriate behavior, poor communication, breach of these Terms of Service, in case the Artist is not comfortable with the idea/concept of the request or the Commissioner provides insufficient reference.
The Artist has the right to alter the Terms of Service at any time. New rules will not apply retroactively and won't influence orders started on older terms.
By requesting a commission, the Commissioner agrees to respect the Artist's art style, meaning they will not ask to amend the color palette and the style of line-art. The Artist will not copy any other artist's art style.
The Artist will NOT accept a Commission that contains male characters, animals (exceptions may apply) and furries, mecha, armor, pornographic and heavily sexual themes, difficult perspective and poses, fetishes, or any form of hateful, racist or gory themes.
The Artist is able to draw female or feminine characters including real people or original characters, tasteful light NSFW and nudity, illustrations of small objects (exceptions may apply), demonic, alien and other fantasy characters, pin-up and simple standing, sitting, lying, squatting and floating poses.
The Commissioner must provide sufficient image reference to the Artist, otherwise there is a high chance of the request rejection.
The Artist reserves the right to turn down any Commission request that makes them uncomfortable for any reason, even if it appears to adhere to these Terms of Service.
PAYMENT & REFUNDS
The payment is made via Ko-fi Commissions.
All prices are expressed in EURO (€), and Paypal payments are expected to be made as such.
⚠️ Cryptocurrencies are NOT accepted as payment.
The initial sketch is provided to the Commissioner for free with a watermark. Any further edits to this sketch require the Commission to be fully paid.
After the Commission has been paid, generally no refund can be made, with exceptions including but not limited to:
- While working on the Commission, the Artist realizes the request is outside of their skills/experience and they will not be able to execute the Commissioner's idea in the best quality.
- Any Artist's personal reasons that arise in the middle of the Commission process, preventing them from continuing to work.
The Artist is available to work on a Commission from Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM CEST, occasionally at random times during weekends if possible and required. These time frames may vary depending on amount of workload around the Shop and Memberships, which are always a priority.
After sending the Commission request, the Commissioner will be provided with a watermarked sketch free of charge. It usually takes a few business days for the Artist to respond to a Commission request.
The Commissioner is to review and either accept and ask to proceed, or reject and cancel the Commission. During the sketch phase it is critical to capture all major points such as the correct pose of the body, head and hands, general idea of the clothing and hairstyle, and in case of complex background Commissions the position of background elements.
If the Commissioner accepts the initial sketch and wishes to continue, the Artist asks them for payment via Ko-fi. The Commissioner must pick the correct Commission type and add-ons as communicated and the Commission must be fully paid before the Artist can continue working on the artwork.
The next stage the artwork is revised at is the finished lineart. The Commissioner asks for edits or approves it, allowing the Artist to start the coloring stage (if the commission is of the "Full Color" type).
After the artwork is colored, the Artist shares this final version with the Commissioner. The Commissioner may ask for minor edits that don't interrupt large line-art patches, such as color changes or placement of small elements (butterflies, sparkles, etc.). The figure pose cannot be changed anymore.
- The Artist decides if the requested edits are small enough to be free, or there is a need for the Commissioner to pay a fee. If the requested edits would generate a fee, the Artist notifies the Commissioner before they start with the edits, so the Commissioner can decide whether to proceed or not. However, in 95% of cases edits are not charged.
After the Commissioner is satisfied with the Commission, the Artist sends the high resolution file to the Commissioner's email. By doing so, the Commission is considered to be closed and any further edits asked by the Commissioner after this point will be charged.
QUEUE & PRIORITIZATION
The Commissioner has the right to ask for work-in-progress updates whenever they need, however it is recommended to use the Waitlist on Trello to track the order's progress.
Generally there is no clear estimate on how long will each Commission take. The Commissioner will always be notified of the approximate time frame until the next stage.
If there are more commissions in the queue (see Waitlist), the Artist decides which Commission they will work on first depending on convenience. The fact that a Commission had been started first does not mean it will be finished first (some take longer than others, require more details and/or edits, or some correspondences take longer).
⚠️ This can be overridden if the Commissioner pays the "Rush fee" (see "Fees" in the Pricing section), which means the Artist will finish this Commission with a priority and as soon as possible.
DELIVERY & FORMAT
Each Commission type has its own default format, unless agreed otherwise:
- The Full body Commission type is made on canvas sized 3508 x 2480 px (A4), PNG image, 300 dpi.
- The Portrait Commission type is made on canvas sized 2480 x 1748 px (A5), PNG image, 300 dpi.
- The Complex background Commission type is made on canvas sized 3508 x 2480 px (A4), PNG image, 300 dpi.
All communication during the Commission process is expected to happen via the same platform the request had been sent on - either respective social media or via Email, unless agreed otherwise.
The final Commission file will be sent as a PNG image. This file must be sent via Email, as social media generally don't allow sharing high resolution files.
The Commissioner may ask for physical print of the artwork in A6, A5 or A4 format. This print is made of smooth matte paper, 230 gsm.
- In case of an A6 print, the artwork can be sent free of charge by untracked stamped envelope (internationally).
- In case of the A5 or A4 sized prints, the Commissioner must pay the print and the tracked shipping fee (price varies by country), which will be provided by the Artist upon request.
COPYRIGHT & USE
By commissioning the Artist, the Commissioner is purchasing their labor only. The Artist retains all rights to the commissioned artwork, which includes but is not limited to the reposting, display and use of the artwork for Artist promotion, unless previously otherwise agreed on.
The Commissioner may repost the commissioned artwork at will as long as the Artist is properly credited (must include the Artist's artist name "tyiart" and/or a link to the Artist's social media accounts). In case of use of the commissioned artwork on Twitch etc., the Commissioner must credit the Artist visibly in a separate "Artist" panel or as agreed otherwise.
The Commissioner may use the digital file for local printing, avatars, screen wallpapers, etc., as long as there is no profit being made from it (unless the Commissioner paid a Commercial Use Fee).
By default, the Commission is for personal use only. The Commissioner is prohibited from reselling or using the artwork for redistribution and external projects, commercial or non-commercial, i.e. t-shirts, mugs, public flyers, etc., unless the Commissioner paid a Commercial Use Fee.
The Commissioner is strictly prohibited from using the commissioned artwork in any blockchain-related technology, to include NFTs, cryptocurrency or any future inventions in the space.
The Commissioner is strictly prohibited from using the commissioned artwork in relations to AI art.
The Commissioner may NOT edit, alter or trace the commissioned artwork without the Artist's expressed, written permission.
The Commissioner may NOT remove the Artist's signature or claim the artwork as their own.
HOW TO REQUEST?
VIA SOCIAL MEDIA
You can request a commission by messaging me on Twitter, Tumblr or Instagram. Please make sure to let me know the exact type of commission you're requesting (portrait/full body in lineart/full color) and to provide sufficient picture reference (photos of the person in good quality or reference sheet of your original character + the pose).
You can pick from the available Commission types and click the little envelope icon next to the "Request this" button. Please make sure to have sufficient picture reference ready (photos of the person in good quality or reference sheet of your original character + the pose).
HOW TO BUY AN ADOPTABLE?
Click "Buy on Ko-fi" button at the end of the adoptables library that will take you to the general "Adoptable" listing in my Ko-fi shop.
Make sure to check the adopt's price and enter the correct amount in the "How much would you like to pay" field.
Proceed with payment.
After the payment has been confirmed, please message me on Ko-fi copying and filling this template:
Hi, I just bought your adopt [ADOPTABLE LETTER]. My email to send the files: [YOUR EMAIL]Example:
Hi, I just bought your adopt C. My email to send the adopt's files: [email protected]
Once I notice your message, I will review your payment and send you your adoptable's files via email. I will also inform you that the files have been sent via Ko-fi message.
My characters are for personal use only. Please contact me for Commercial Use Licence.
Adoptables Terms of Service
Last updated: 1st August 2023
USE & OWNERSHIP
All designs made by me, the Artist, are for personal use only.
- Commercial use fee may be discussed prior purchasing.
You, the Customer, may NOT use the design for NFT/AI.
You, the Customer, may NOT use the design to spread hateful messages or anything of this nature.
You, the Customer, may NOT claim the design as your own - you bought the character but you did not create the design of it.
You, the Customer, may edit the design and the color palette of the character, but the edits must be made on another artwork. The original artwork of the design that you have purchased must be kept intact (the design changes can be marked with notes on it).
If you've bought a character without a story, you may create one for them as well as personality, gender and anything else related.
PAYMENT & RESELLING
You, the Customer, only own the character after the full payment has been done.
Payment is done via the "Adoptable" listing in my Ko-fi shop.
I do NOT offer any refunds after the character has been bought. Make sure you really want this character.
You, the Customer, may resell the character. The price however must be the same or less than what you've purchased it for.
- If you're reselling the character, please notify me to whom so I can keep track of where my character currently is! If you fail to notify me and I lose track of my character, you will be blacklisted.
About Ko-fi Membership
If you like my art, membership through Ko-fi is a great way for you to support my passion on regular basis and receive exclusive rewards and perks!
Tiers & their rewards:
Unlock the purchase of member-only shop items
VIP role on my Discord server
One week early access to adoptable characters
Option to reserve adoptable characters
Early look at upcoming themes in Discord member-only channel
Occasional rewards from the Fairy tier
Spirit - €1.50 / month
Join the community by tossing me a coin every month and get some small perks in return! The Spirit is a tier that allows you to have a closer look and earlier access to some of my art and releases.When I release a new adoptable character, you will get one week early access to it via a Ko-fi post and will be able to purchase it before the public even sees it. You will also get the option to reserve an adopt for up to a month so nobody else can buy it during that period.Occasionally, you will be able to unlock some rewards from the Fairy tier that may be wallpapers, coloring pages, printable memo pages and more!
Spirit tier rewards
Wallpapers & coloring pages
Printable planner pages, memo sheets and calendars
Step-by-steps, art tutorials and inspiration
Access to all previously posted downloads
Fairy - €3.50 / month
With the Fairy, get all Spirit tier's rewards + many monthly digital downloads on top of it!You will be able to see and download high resolution files of desktop, tablet and phone wallpapers, coloring pages, daily, weekly and monthly printable planners, memo sheets and experimental items. Occasionally, you may also see some yearly and lunar calendars.Once in a few months, I also release art tutorials and looks into how I work, some inspiration posts and step-by-steps.
Spirit tier rewards
Fairy tier rewards
1x A6 print (+ occasional bonus print once in a while)
Alien - €8.00 / month
As an Alien, you unlock all Spirit and Fairy perks, but also something even more exciting!Every month you're pledged in, you will get a postcard-sized art print. Depending on the current theme, some months I even include bonus prints, so be on a lookout.Rewards for this tier are sent in a stamped white envelope, and the delivery is not trackable.
Spirit tier rewards
Fairy tier rewards
1x sticker sheet/pack + large sticker or 2x sticker sheet/pack (depending on theme)
Witch - €9.00 / month
As a Witch, you unlock all Spirit and Fairy perks, but you'll be also getting lots of stickers!Every month you're pledged in, you will get a set of matching stickers based on current theme. It can be sticker sheets, glossy or matte vinyl stickers, or regular label stickers.Rewards for this tier are sent in a stamped white envelope, and the delivery is not trackable.
Spirit tier rewards
Fairy tier rewards
10% off on all shop items
1x A6 print
1x large sticker or sticker sheet/pack
1x extra item
Mermaid - €15.00 / month
Small bundle club
After becoming a Mermaid, you can finally dive deeper. Unlock all Spirit and Fairy perks and start receiving a monthly small art bundle! You also get an auto-applied discount on any of your shop orders.Every month you're pledged in, will get a postcard-sized art print, a sticker (set) depending on the current theme and one extra item. This extra item may be (but is not limited to) washi tape set, bookmark, memo sheets, extra print, mini cards deck, etc.Rewards for this tier are sent in a stamped white envelope, and the delivery is not trackable. You can upgrade it to tracked shipping if you contact me prior signing up!
Spirit tier rewards
Fairy tier rewards
10% off on all shop items
15% off on all commission types
1x A5 print
1x sticker sheet/pack + large sticker or 2x sticker sheet/pack
2x extra item
Vampire - €26.00 / month
Whole bundle club
Becoming a Vampire is as high as you can reach! Unlock all Spirit and Fairy perks and start receiving a big monthly art bundle! You also get an auto-applied discount on any of your shop orders and commissions.Every month you're pledged in, you will get an A5 art print, all stickers from the Witch and two extra items. These extra items may be (but are not limited to) a keychain, notebook, washi tape set, bookmark, memo sheets, extra print, mini cards deck, etc.⭐ Rewards for this tier are sent in a bubble envelope by priority mail. After filing your package, you will be messaged via Ko-fi with your tracking link!
1. When will I receive my digital rewards?Digital rewards are posted freely during the entire month and there is not a fixed amount of them for each month. Once a reward is posted, you will see it at the top of my Ko-fi page and will be able to download the high resolution file after clicking on the image.2. How do I access previously posted digital rewards?You can access all past digital rewards in two ways. Go to the Gallery section of my Ko-fi page and click on albums to download them based on type, or go to my Ko-fi shop and click the Member-only section. There, you can download the rewards based on the month they were posted in.3. When will I receive my physical rewards?The delivery time around Europe varies from a few days up to two weeks. For the rest of the world the delivery may take up to a month. The shipment of your physical rewards is based on the day you joined on:- If you joined before the 20th day of the month, your package will be filed around the 20th day of this month.
- If you joined after the 20th day of the month, your package will be filed at the end of this month.4. Can I get merch with any of your past themes?You can get the prints, stickers and some extra items from past themes in my Ko-fi shop. If you can't find a certain theme, it is possible that I haven't listed it yet, or it's been discontinued. Feel free to contact me and ask!5. How to apply my member discount on shop order or a commission?You get a 10% shop discount while being a member of the Mermaid or Vampire tier. This discount is applied automatically, so you don't have to worry about entering any discount code!You get a 15% commission discount while being a member of the Vampire tier. This discount is applied automatically on your commission payment!
Get better understanding of all rewards in this handy table.
Last updated: 22nd September 2023
BASIC SUPPORT REWARDS
You will receive basic support rewards if you join any of the tiers (starting at the Spirit tier). Currently offered basic rewards are:
- "Ko-fi Member" role on my Discord server.
- Access the purchase of all items in the member-only shop section on Ko-fi,
- Access any early release goodies in my Ko-fi shop when available,
- Have an early look at upcoming themes,
- In case of a shop order, get you tracking number automatically messaged
- Access some bonus digital rewards from the Fairy tier (occasionally, not granted every month)
- NEW: Early access to all newly released adoptable characters. Members can see them as a Ko-fi post one (1) week prior public release and can purchase them.
- In case of wanting to purchase an early released adopt, meaning an adopt you're seeing on a Ko-fi post, there will always be instructions written on that Ko-fi post on how to purchase. Please read them carefully and abide by them to prevent any double-purchases and refunds.
- In case of wanting to reserve an adopt, be it early or any of my publicly released, message me on Ko-fi stating which one would you like to reserve and for how long. After your reservation time had ended and you did not purchase, this adopt will again become available for the public to purchase.
- In case two or more people want to purchase or reserve the same adopt at the same time, I will be looking at time stamps of their messages or comments to see who was interested as first - first comes, first takes!
You will receive digital downloads if you join the Fairy, Alien, Witch, Mermaid or Vampire tier. By joining any of the mentioned tiers, you also obtain access to all previously posted digital rewards. These can be found in the "Member only" shop section based on month, or in the "Gallery" section of my Ko-fi page based on type.
Currently offered digital downloads are:
- Phone and desktop wallpapers (PNG format)
- Coloring pages (PNG format)
- Step-by-steps of some of my artworks (PNG format)
- Art tutorials or art advice showing specifically how I learned to draw (blog post or PNG images)
- Experimental stationery items including but not limited to calendars, planners and notepads (available depending on what I am currently working on, therefore not posted every month, PNG format)
- Early access to printable files of stationery items including but not limited to calendars, planners and notepads that are about to be released
Digital rewards are posted on Ko-fi freely as the month goes. There is no schedule for them nor a fixed amount that will be posted every month.
At the end of every month, all of the digital rewards posted for this month are put together into one listing in the Ko-fi Shop for easier access.
You will receive physical rewards if you join the Alien, Witch, Mermaid or Vampire tier. By joining any of the mentioned tiers, you begin to receive your mail starting with the theme of the current month you pledged in. You will NOT receive any of the past months' physical rewards.
Currently offered physical rewards are:
- Alien tier: art print, A6 size, printed on velvet matte paper, 230 gsm
- Witch tier: sticker sheets/packs and individual stickers, printed on vinyl glossy, vinyl matte or regular semi-glossy paper
- Mermaid tier: A6 art print + sticker sheets/packs OR individual stickers + extra item including but not limited to a bookmark, cards deck, extra print, memo sheets, washi sample, etc., depending on current theme
- Vampire tier: A5 art print + a sticker sheet/pack + large sticker OR 2x sticker sheet/pack + 2 extra items including but not limited to a keychain, notebook, bookmark, cards deck, extra print, memo sheets, washi sample, etc., depending on current theme.
You can purchase some remaining items from past themes in my Ko-fi Shop, "Member only" section. If a certain theme is not listed, it is not available anymore or has not been listed so far.
Physical rewards for the Alien, Witch and Mermaid tiers are being sent by untracked mail in a stamped envelope. Members of these tiers are notified via Ko-fi post every time a batch of rewards gets sent.
Physical rewards for the Vampire tier are being sent by priority mail accompanied by tracking number. Members of this tier are notified of their own tracking numbers via Ko-fi messages every time their rewards are sent.
As a member of any tier, the shipment of your package depends on when you joined a tier:
- If you signed up before the 20th day of the month, your rewards will be sent on or around the 20th day of this month.
- If you signed up after the 20th day of the month, your rewards will be sent at the end of this month.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION
Membership payment is realized through Ko-fi. In case of any payment-related issue please refer to their terms of service.
One membership pledge lasts for one month, meaning you will have access to your tier's rewards for this period of time even if you cancel during it. You are free to cancel anytime to prevent being charged for the next period.
You will be charged upon signing up, and then again (if not cancelled) on the same day of the next month. Meaning, if you sign up on the 5th January, you will be charged again on the 5th February (unless 5th February falls on the weekend, then the payment might happen before or after this weekend - this is out of my hands).
I reserve the right to cancel your membership in case your payment had not been going through for prolonged period of time and it is interfering with my work.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
If you forget to cancel the recurring payment and ask for a refund, I can realize it within 14 days after the payment has been received on my side, however not AFTER I had already sent your physical rewards.
If you ask for a refund after the 14 days or after your rewards had already been shipped, no refund can be made anymore.
I do not accept any returns of reward packages. If a package was damaged by postage, it will be resolved based on individual cases.
Last updated: 30th March 2023
I, as the Seller, am NOT responsible for any import or customs fees that might occur depending on your, the Customer's, country's VAT laws.
In case of an order of a regular item in stock that is NOT marked as "MADE TO ORDER", the average processing time is 1 to 5 days after the order has been placed.
In case of an order that contains a "MADE TO ORDER" item, the average processing time can vary from 1 to 7 days after the order has been placed.
All orders are shipped from Czech republic. I ship worldwide, except Germany, due to the German Packaging Act.
- If my shop seems not to let you order to your location, please contact me.
By default the order is sent by priority mail accompanied by a tracking number. This tracking number will be added to your order after it's been shipped.
For purchases within Czech republic the delivery is provided by the Czech post. In case of purchase outside of Czech republic, packages are handed over by Czech post to customer's country delivery carrier. I am unable to predict which delivery carrier will be used in each country.
Average delivery time by country:
- Czech republic - 1 to 5 days
- EU - 3 to 14 days
- All non-EU - 2 to 4 weeks
The average delivery time can vary depending on the current carrier busyness due to holidays and other events, COVID-19 delays or weather delays.
I, as the Seller, am responsible for the package before I hand it to the delivery carrier (Czech post). I am not responsible for:
- Incorrect address entered by the Customer at the time of purchase;
- Customer not being informed by their local post office after the package had been deposited;
- Foreign delivery carrier (USPS etc.) negligence or mishandling;
- Unforeseen causes, such as natural disasters;
- Delays in shipping due to COVID-19 and other causes that are out of my hands.
If you haven't received your package within 3 months, please contact me.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
You, as the Customer, are eligible for a full refund:
- If the package hadn't been shipped at the time of the refund request;
You, as the Customer, are eligible for a partial refund (without the shipping fee):
- In rare occasions where the package had been lost or returned to sender, with a clear indication of it on the official Czech post website;
- If you hadn't picked up the package at the local post, therefore it was returned to sender and you do not wish for me to re-send it.
- If the package had been seriously damaged during the delivery - sufficient photos are required, exceptions apply.
Unfortunately, due to the nature of international shipping I do NOT accept returns, exchanges or cancellations, and I will NOT issue a refund:
- If you change your mind after the package had already been shipped;
- If the package had been shipped to an old or wrong address due to your negligence in updating your correct address, or due to en error in address that you have entered.